Monday, October 6, 2008

No More Doom and Gloom

OK

I am getting stressed out following what is happening with the stock market. But I can't let it keep affecting me like this, I havn't gone on a walk today, I have been running around trying to do things to keep my mind off of what is going on. So I am going to take a nap and then go on a walk (or vice versa). I am going to evoke my monthly period coming up as an excuse for the extreme emotion, because I am usually quite mellow and focused. Today however I am going nuts. Plus my husband has decided to join the SWAT team for the police (he has always been randomly interested in the police) and wants me to look up the price of a sniper rifle. (Yikes, I don't like this). I think I will write later if I get anything interesting to say.

~Annie

No comments: