Saturday, June 18, 2011

Wish List

There are dreams and wishes that I often overlook from the turbulent rush of the day to day grind, so I thought it would be nice to create a "Wish List" because wishes are nice and a girl can always dream...


I would have to have a wide range of essential oils to scent my laundry with, I love lavender, rose, tea tree, cedar, jasmine, lemon, pine, sweet orange, tangerine, and vanilla. This is a website with bulk essential oils that I want to check out further. I think I will buy an ounce of each to see how well they work, then decide if I want a larger quantity.

Another wish a diffuser like "The Spa Diffuser" on this web site.

Something that would be fun to have is a nice ethnic drum, I know, I know, it's rather odd... but well I would like that and other percussion instruments. I don't have a lot of time to learn how to play the guitar (a life long wish/ambition) so why not relax and learn to play a drum? :) I'm going to have to look into this further, I want a really nice looking one that can double as a decoration.

That's my list for now... :)

1 comment:

EcoGrrl said...

good for you! my blog friend makes the most delicious smelling and organic skin stuff - i have a ton and it's reasonably priced - http://www.5seed.etsy.com tell her i sent you, the herbwyfe balm is SO great for the hands!!