Saturday, August 18, 2012

Feeling Off

I'm home today because I'm feeling a bit off. Yesterday I felt like my head was underwater, today I just felt wiped out. This is a good opportunity to sit down and think. Establish a little what I want to do.

Yesterday I met with Mark, my managers manager. We discussed a bit about what's working/not working and where I ranked myself.

I've been a bit insecure in this area... ranking myself. I get into work, I like my job... I understand what's expected of me... but in some ways I am in a bit of a rut. What do I need to do differently?

It feels like making an error at work is unacceptable. I just want to throw my hands up and stop when I'm continually brought to task about errors. I've been watching some episodes of "Undercover Boss" today though and see the positive attitude that a lot of people have. They keep going even though they have tough jobs. It makes me feel whiny to see them getting on with life and not whining... am I whining too much?

SG


No comments: