Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Nutrition and Emotions

Over the years I have come to an understanding about food and how my body reacts to what I eat. I've blogged at length about my experiences, sometimes writing in more detail than at others.

Most of the time I think my emotional state is at an even temper. Not dramatically high or low. Sometimes (during that time of month) I can get emotionally out of whack, and other times when I've eaten too many milk products/and or sweets I get a bit distressed (sometimes really distressed, like when I ate a lot of yogurt). It's really hard to remember that sometimes...

I'm writing about this because I'm not sure what to do when someone else's emotions and paranoia crash into me and I'm left dumbfounded because I don't know how to explain why they are paranoid and accusing me of things that I didn't do. 

Hard won experience is a package that is difficult to share with others. Most of the time they don't understand why you relate what you do... and sometimes what we think we know is right is not... 

Has anyone else noticed a change in mood from eating different foods?

No comments: