Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Life will never be the same...

I was thinking about how one reality will continue for a certain period of time and then things will be almost completely different. For instance I lived with my family for 16 years in a duplex apartment (there was a large yard and field with trees in the back so I didn't mind too much. Plus we lived near the river as well). My reality was of that life and it continued for a long time. Then I got pregnant and married and then that reality persisted for a while (it was a whirlwind reality that I was never quite sure was for real). Now we have lived at this duplex for almost 7 years and this reality is what I am dealing with right now. I am not the type to envy other peoples things or positions in life. I am the type to take a hard look at what I have and to find ways to improve and enjoy my life. I hope that in the future things will be as tolerable as they have been now. I hope they will be good for you as well.

~Strawberry Girl

No comments: