Saturday, January 29, 2011

Some Happiness, Some Sadness

I don't know why I don't write more when I'm having really good days. I've had quite a few this week actually, the highlights of which were when I went over to my friend Lindas house to do pre-school with Roxie and her little ones as well as her sisters who Skype and join in. Somewhere in the midst of singing about fishies in the sea and creating a diorama of the ocean I felt joy, really peaceful and happy joy! :)

Another time that I felt joy was yesterday at Lindas house again as we read Tennysons poetry with our friends and discussed other things as well.

Other times that I feel joy are when I lie down with my four year old and watch a movie, or when my kids are having a discussion about random subjects in the car.

I desire to be happy, I want others to be happy, unfortunately that doesn't always happen.

I have a self effacing type of personality, it feels as though I slowly allow little pieces of me to be torn away. I just can't seem to get a grasp of my own wishes enough to look after my own best interests.

I've got a stomach ache.

2 comments:

Stella Jones said...

I hope that the days to come will bring you much joy and happiness. Did I tell you I'm a grandma now? Little Dylan was born last October.

Strawberry Girl said...

I'm so happy to hear that Star! Congratulations!! :)