Sunday, March 27, 2011

Button Thoughts


A button has four holes, some only have two, some one. Each button is tied differently according to the type of button that it is. People tie buttons differently depending upon the type of person that they are. Some cross over and over to make an x, some create straight lines and some haphazardly do both. To tie a single hole button, you must use large and strong thread and create a knot in the thread that is at least a centimeter larger than the hole, that way the tread will not pull through. Actually I haven’t seen a single holed button that I can think of, but I’m sure there are some. Why am I writing about buttons? Because I can see one in the plastic box in front of me that holds my staples, I probably stuck it in there in a quick clean-up frenzy, not even thinking if it belonged or not, which it doesn’t. It should be with its fellow buttons in my sewing drawer, which ironically I don’t use much for anything but to hold sewing stuff. The Word auto grammar correct seems to think that some of my grammatical terms are lacking so it has underlined them in green. Well I don’t like their suggestions so phtttttt ;)
  

No comments: