Saturday, April 12, 2014

I can make my life my dream

Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.

~Helen Keller

I am grateful for…

1. Having Mandi and Sorina as good friends and that I get to see them at work.
2. Determination
3. The internet as a resource for finding out how to heal

What would make today great?

1. Establishing a routine/expectation with my kids where we watch Ted Talks and discuss them.
2. I need to get out of the house and do a little bit of shopping
3. If I find a great resource/all inclusive book about thyroid disorder to help me know which direction to take.

Daily affirmations; I am…

Compassionate 

3 Amazing things that happened today…

1. My Dad came over and helped me by taking a trailer of trash to the dump.
2. I made some yummy curried chicken
3. My kids came home and cleaned! :)

How could I have made today better?

By getting up and dressed and out of the house.

Things to work on…

Plan something to do with the kids today, perhaps take them to "Discovery Park"

Plan out some meals for the rest of the week

Plan out study schedule

Find out how much for:

Lasik 
Telescope
Binoculars
Tent




No comments: