Wednesday, February 15, 2017

A bitty, unedited update

This weeks soup was slightly burned, a bit watery (didn't add enough salt) and there wasn't enough of it. All due to the blah, blech not enough and poor quality sleep that I've gotten over the week before that AND from my dear Dad keeping me up until 1:30 AM to work on my amazing work in progress of an audio recording studio.

All of that last bit of writing is probably painful to read but at the moment I couldn't give a darn... ;)

I am dating a guy who I honestly know is not interested in a long term commitment but wants a steady thing... and so do I. I was getting quite worn out from the on-line dating, thing. I know, and he knows that this is a limited sort of relationship. He has a life plan that he's putting all of his energy into and what we've got going on is a mutually beneficial relationship where I'm helping him out in certain ways and he's helping me out. He's helping me to learn more about voice acting, it's something that I'm really excited about. Plus he's teaching me (indirectly) about working with people and business.

What it also gives me is time, I need some recovery time. I've been sobbing off and on about my ex-husband. Bastardo! Ironic that he jokingly gave me the perfect expression to say when I think about the way he left me.

Life has had a way lately of taking the things that I thought I wanted and making them into some sort of trial of patience. It doesn't make sense what happened with him, he loved me, I know he did... I loved him... we didn't fight, all I remember of being with him was pretty much happy times. But it ended, just like that. Wham!

BUT enough, I cried and cried my eyes out while finishing off the last of our honeymoon jam yesterday and having a stilted conversation with him about that fact and how sad I was and he suggested I drink the wine we got for our wedding and eat dark chocolate, I suggested that I would rather dress up in my gorgeous new shoes and little black dress and go out with someone (picture included). He suggested I do that, and I stopped snipping back because I wasn't really in the mood to snip back. But there you go.

I set up my jewelry frames set up, organized my closet. I have a new idea that I want to be more fashionable, so I've been sorting my closet out and buying some new clothes, doing research. I've never paid much attention to fashion per se... my theory has always been that if you buy higher quality clothes then you wont have to bother with buying clothing all the time, so that's my goal, buying higher quality clothing. I did research on that on Monday, "Timeless' clothing. Should be an interesting project. So far I've got a few timeless pieces, the rest of my clothing is ill advised, fast fashion that's worn out and I dislike that immensely.

Well, this is my update.

SG






No comments: