Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Relationship madness

I've been watching these videos from a guy who is supposed to be explaining to woman about dating. So many techniques about what to say to keep a guys interest, and about being a high value woman, yadda, yadda. The thing is that I don't always feel self confident. I don't always look at my best. I'm not always witty. I'm not always up for going out and doing things... Sometimes I am, but not always. I have issues, I have baggage... I am a selfish person sometimes, I am human and I can't manufacture a perfect version of myself. All I can be is a person trying to get better. I know I'm missing pieces of information on how to make a relationship work, but I am willing to try, if I felt like I was with a compatible person. I don't want to fall in love with anyone trying to pretend to be the perfect version of themselves either... But I guess someone who I am able to feel comfortable with that's willing to let me see the flaws yet is also working on them so that I know they are a proactive person as well.
I know that there is this supposed understanding that woman need relationships and guys just need sex. Well  that is not fair Mother Nature! I don't want endless, empty, sexual encounters! Damn it! Of course sex is good, with a partner who you know and trust, but it leaves me feeling so empty and vulnerable inside without a relationship and damn if I know the answer to this dilemma because in order for us girls to get to know guys we end up compromising and giving in to what guys want... Get no relationship, or get into a relationship that won't really work, get no where and get nothing but heartache.
A circle of madness.
SG

No comments: