Monday, May 29, 2017

Some Happenings

I got in touch with a long time blogger friend on Facebook this week. His poetry inspired my poetry when I was into writing almost every day many years ago, gosh it was almost 10 years ago. He closed his blog but we sort of kept in touch but I haven't heard from him for a while. It's sure good to see him posting his poetry on Facebook, i'm inspired again, I shall have to write again!

Yesterday was an adventure. A close friend of mine invited me out to dinner with his parents, no we are not dating and this wasn't the next step in a 'meet my significant other' sort of way. He's a good friend but more of a life coach than dating partner. His parents are business savvy and were giving me good advice career wise.

Here's the adventure. I decided to go up to Draper early to stop at "Pirate O's" an awesome store out there with things like pickle mints, and wax lips and other such delights. On my way up I passed by an accident on the freeway. There was a motorcyclist laid out flat on his stomach, I pray to God he is OK. That was a shock, everyone drove more carefully after passing that scene.


No comments: