Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Lunchboxes

This is a link for a lunchbox called The Goodbyn Lunchbox... 

I've been looking for a good lunchbox for the kids for a while now, this one looks perfect for compartmentalizing each different aspect of the kids lunch and making it more appealing. School lunches really are terrible! They are loaded with fat and sugar and even the "fruit" options that they give the kids are covered in syrup (sugar water or HFCS, who knows)

I am going to have to send R to daycare so I might as well send her with a healthy lunch this will be perfect!

1 comment:

Opaque said...

I agree with school lunches being terrible. I hated having them, so I would mostly take lunch from home, which I confess I'd skip quite a few times as I preferred playing soccer.

Yes, I'd not go with the kiddish design. If they had robots and weaponry I might bear them, hehe. But, they are cute!!!

A healthy lunch is a must, I admit!