Saturday, June 9, 2012

Lackluster reality

My daughter asked me why all I talk to her about is health. Why? Well, it's the only thing so far that I've found that I can figure out. It's a simple matter of research and then trying it out. Sometimes what I learn works sometimes it doesn't.

I care about her and don't want her to suffer the same way that I have.

Life is otherwise very complicated, a lot of it depends upon circumstance and other people's decisions. I'm miserable here... I'm suffering from a lack of companionship. I put out this promise to marry someone who is on the other side of the world. It's not as though I don't love him, I do, but romance and chemistry cannot be carried out through phone conversations. This reality is a lot different from what I had imagined it to be.

No comments: