Tuesday, June 26, 2012

My Little One's Grow Up Too Soon

Time, every single day that passes takes and brings something to my life. My little girl is not longer acting babyish... not much anyway. I miss my little darling. I want her back.

I'm so angry!!

I'm not away from home out of some selfish desire to keep up with the neighbors. I'm working to try to help/support my family.

My children are growing up without me.

But I don't know what else to do, I can't stop working. :(

A poem to my children:

Sweet little spirits

My Angels

I hold you so dear

Sing you lullabys

We sing songs together

I hold you and you cling to me

My babies

Then you no longer cling

You no longer wish to sing

I carry you sleeping

and lay you to sleep

knowing that tomorrow

You will awaken

A child

A teen

An adult

Will you love me still

I always will

No comments: