Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sad Moments...

Some days it takes me a really long time to do simple things, like put clothes away. Right now there's a pile of my ex-husbands clothes in the hallway, he left them here the last time he visited from Hawaii. They were downstairs in the laundry room until I brought them to my room and put them on a chair.

Last time he was here he brought a storage box from his apartment to leave in the boys room... that way he wouldn't be paying needless rent. 

I opened the box up to put his other clothes away. There are some shorts, and shirts that he's had for a long time... something about seeing them there makes me cry, bawl really.

My heart is always going to carry some piece of hurt from what has happened... I'm always going to miss the dreams that I've let go...

I miss me. My hopes and dreams are hard to carry forward sometimes...

No comments: