Thursday, March 7, 2013

So here I am trying to sort out the ins and outs of life

Sometimes I wonder what the greatest good I could do in life. I know what that is, to be a good mom.

I'm working on that goal.

I need to wake up earlier, get going in the morning. Thankfully I think I'm almost to the point where I've got the energy and clarity of mind that I've been working so hard for.

I'm going to be rocking strong and healthy :)

I believe that once I'm healthy and strong all the effort living my life will be easier.

I also need to PLAN better, get more sleep...

So I've got an episode of ONCE to finish (Zombies in this episode, cool beans), then a good guy to talk to... and then my bed calls to me

Speaking of which, a nice hot bath would be good... I shall add that to my list

SG

No comments: