Thursday, September 24, 2009

Argh!!

How do you make time for what's important, when you don't know what is important anymore?

When nothing was valued, nothing cherished, time an endless cycle of nothingness...

When it seems as though the meaning of things is minute...

Tell me why this is?

Why nothing seems interesting to me right now?

I think I will buy new couches and a area rug... then sit and watch stupid sappy movies, make quilts and hope to feel something again. (and maybe cry a little, because that would feel good)

SG

3 comments:

Adullamite said...

I would miss out the sappy movies myself......

Mike Smith said...

Nothing seems interesting right now because your life has changed. The things you used to share, even the small things - perhaps particularly the small things - will all take on a new perspective. But, in time, you will regain your passion for life.
Believe me...

Anonymous said...

Once upon a time, not so long ago, my world was upside down, it seemed the whole world was out to get me. It took my spirit. I was content knowing I had the love of my children and spouse.


I allowed my cares, affection , respect for another to consume me. It was silly, it is silly, I allowed her to rain on my parade.

It will come, slowly. you world is upside down now. take one step at a time, I wrote this on my blog
when i was having the same feelings you are.

I tried this and I hope it works for you dear friend.. HUGS


1.There is hope, I am what's important


2.I am going to have peace, serenity, happiness


3.I am laughing, I feel warmth, I am the sunflower , smile at me, with me


4.I am precious, human, I am thoughtful. I am ME


5.I am in control of ME, I am passionate and loving


6.I am walking tall, determined, I silence YOU who has caused me this anguish


7.My trials have made me strong


8.I am making the best of what I have, who I am


9.My future is looking Brighter learning to leave the past behind


10.I am the one WHO is SMILING once MORE


My thoughts and prayers are with you during these trials. Soon you will be feeling whole again.
stay strong.. HUGS