Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Feeling More Like Myself Again

I've felt so relieved, like a tremendous weight has been lifted from my shoulders.

Man I fought this outcome, yet I feel so much better now it is a little bit confusing.

There has been so much to think about that it is distracting. I'm still trying to look for a job, but then now that Sam has a job and he assures me that the money he earns will go towards mine and the childrens support I kind of think, "well let him do that..." but then I think, "I need the independance of a job." It is a dillema though isn't it?

I have started taking pictures again, perhaps I will make a blog just for Friday Shoot outs like some other's that I know.

This is a picture of some roots that together looked like a monkey sitting by the tree...



Can you see it? :)

2 comments:

Adullamite said...

Taking pics is a good idea, fun and relaxing!

Opaque said...

Yes, I can see it!!! Eureka!!!