Friday, May 31, 2019

Old Memories

2/26/2011

Roxie is building a tower of useless nick knacks, it is my "Birthday" present, it keeps falling apart because it involves random broken objects a folded valentine and a bouncy ball. The kids entertained themselves by creating a FB Profile for our cat Allycia, Koli spelled it that way when he created it. Apparently the cat has more education than I do, she attended the best high school and university in the US! 

My dad is contemplating standing on the corner with a hobo sign since he hasn't had much work lately, he makes it a point to tell us he's almost out of money and then goes to the store and buys industrial sized jugs of pasta sauce, cereal and oranges. 

Mom is highly amused at the things that you do on FB, her and Kelsey were giggling about your status of "Papaya" when I walked in today. 

I've been studying for the GMAT all day, the only problem was that I was studying at mom's house which was highly distracting, I think it did some good though...

Well now it's time to do scriptures and prayer for the night.






No comments: