Saturday, September 20, 2008

The Time that I Write Best is . . .

When I am stuck at the lake without a pen, pencil or decent paper. Or when I am trying to fall asleep. I have this very interesting story or dialouge playing out in my mind and I wish I could write it down, but know that if I get up to do so it will be 3:00 a.m. before I get to go to sleep.

I keep thinking that I really need to get a recorder so that I can talk out what I want to, but then again, how strange would it be to hear myself talking and what would everyone think if I went around talking into a recorder "she walks into a room and tosses her cardigan sweater into the beat up chair by the wall . . . ." People might be a bit amused to say the least.

You know, I really miss having my cousins around, a lot. They are so busy, and we have grown apart I guess. They are really the only ones that I can have goofy conversations with and laugh it up because of how rediculous we sound. You know that I really like you if I joke around with you. We always like to tease each other when we get together. Life really is so much funner when you don't take yourself to seriously.

That reminds me of an ironic moment that I had driving around trying to get too many things done at once. In the past I sometimes would bring a salad or something with me while I am driving, a habit that I have sworn off of now. I was driving around trying to eat a bowl of salad and thought of how rediculous it would look if I got in an accident and had to explain why there was salad all over the car.

Well that's enough for now about my goofy escapades, it's about time for bed.

~Strawberry Girl

1 comment:

Clone.Girl. said...

I know what you mean! Everytime I try to fall asleep I think of the best things, and then I forget half of them. lol the salad thing. =D