Saturday, September 27, 2008

Why do I waste so much time?

I don't know what it is, but I keep waiting for something to happen. It's like I am in this rut and I just wish it would go away and that something exciting would happen.

Today, I accidently backed into someones car, when I was trying to turn around. The street they were parked on is super narrow and their car is low and I have to drive around monster Yukon (not by choice). I hate having to drive this big ol' truck around. It's a gas guzzler and not my style either.

Anyway, besides for that I had better get going and do something with my day. I think I will go for a run. I should also read my book, that everyone say's is great but I am still trying to get into it. Well gotta dash.

~Strawberry Girl

1 comment:

Clone.Girl. said...

That happens to me sometimes. When I wake up it is like I'm waiting for a moment in the day, I have no clue what I'm waiting for, but I know after the event happened.

Opps (the truck thing), I can see myself doing that when I get my license (don't worry that is at least 2 yrs away). I don't like big trucks ethier, I'm more of a car person (the smaller the better). My dad loves trucks, and bigger vehicles. I don't understand it.