Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Chocolate

I am definantly a chocolate fan, but it alway's wasn't so. I hated it when I was little, especially chocolate cake (YUCK). Right now, I have discovered Dagoba brand chocolate. I love their dark chocolate especially since I don't have to buy it by the case (Like Xocai, my once favorite brand). I also love that they make it in a gluten free facility so I don't have to worry about that, and they don't fill it up with junk (like some chocolate candy).


This reminds me of the movie Chocolate (say Cho co late with a french accent)... This girl moves into a small french town and starts to make chocolates to support herself (and I think her daughter, it's been a while). She is an alluring person, and the women of the town become jealous of her. The men... Well they act like men. Ahh to be feminine, some people don't appreciate it. Some people appreciate it too much. I like to strike a balance, I could flaunt my femininity, but I don't. I like to be feminine with beautiful gloves, and beautiful handkerchiefs (poking out of my pocket). I don't like to be feminine with my beautiful body poking out, there are definantly better way's of being beautiful.


I stole this picture from another blog site (down to earth, http://down---to---earth.blogspot.com/), cutie, cute, cute. Maybe I will copy it someday. :0)

1 comment:

EcoGrrl said...

girl i love that movie - chocolat with juliette binoche and johnny depp. fantastic, my total fantasy. i will have to make you some of my truffles and send them your way. if interested send me your address via a comment and i promise not to 'publish' it so the world doesn't have it and i'll include you on my next batch. dagoba is great as they have a good dark organic chocolate that i used in my last batch of truffles - they are from oregon, so you have good taste!! however hershey did buy them so i'm a little miffed at that but the quality remains, thankfully. if you have the opportunity, get your hands on the different varieties of valrhona, they are my other favorite. it's amazing the range of flavors in good quality chocolate depending on where in the world it originated. enjoy!!