Friday, January 30, 2009

Heartache for a friend...

I saw someone that I once knew in the store yesterday, I haven't talked to him for a long time. I was suprised to see the differences in him. I was happy to see him, he was more subdued. We talked a little bit. He told me he is a bad guy, this stated as a fact. If he chooses to be so, how can I argue with it. Once upon a time though, when I knew him before, he could have had so much more than what he is making of life, it breaks my heart to see it. What is ironic is that I admired him, I changed a lot of things in my life for the better because I admired him, I wish he knew that.

This is a song we sang at girls camp.

Friends

Time keeps passing by forever.
Moments for us all forever.

What a friend we have in time
Gives us children, makes us wise
Tells us what to take or leave behind.

And the gifts of growing old
Are the stories to be told
Of the feelings more precious than gold.

Friend(s) I will remember you
Think of you, and i'll pray for you.
And when another day is through
I'll still be friends with you. . .

(There's more but that's what is going through my head...)

No comments: