Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!

Hi everyone!! I just want to wish everyone a Happy New Year!!

I think this year I will continue trying to be healthy through diet and exercise, but I will focus more on being a good person, rather than on what I look like. I do want to be able to run though.

I want to spend more time doing physical things like working outside and spending time with my kids, rather than spending time on the computer.

I want to read more, I have kind of gotten into a roadblock with reading since my two year old keeps climbing up in my lap and hitting the book that I am reading. So I will try to do it, but I wont blame myself if I can't do it.

I want to eliminate as much as possible my use of plastic (like baggies and packaging) and/or disposable items (like pads and diapers).

Well, I guess I am off to do more physical stuff now. Happy New Year!!!

~Strawberry Girl

No comments: