Thursday, July 21, 2016

Little Lovely Thoughts

My lovely friends Mandi and Sorina stopped by to give me a birthday present today, I am so glad that they still work here at Adobe because even with working in the same building I hardly see them. What a sad state of things, that work and school have so much more draw on my time than building lasting friendships.

I want to be connected with other people, through thought and speech and time. But I am building up these skills for work and that doesn't seem to leave me time for what I want.

There are so many interesting things to think about, to talk about. I think that's why I loved my English and Philosophy classes when I was doing my undergrad. At least I've got some things planned for after I graduate, I'm going to hang out with my cousin tomorrow then perhaps take my daughter to the movies. Graduation on August 13th, then lunch with my friends the Tuesday after. Then we have planned a graduation party, nothing too wild. ;)

SG


No comments: