Saturday, September 27, 2008

Here is something from the Republican Viewpoint. . .

Well, I am still searching. I want to know right now, what is happening with the economy. Yes what I pointed out in my previous post is a big contributing factor to what ails America, but there is more to the story.

Here is a viewpoint from a Republican Biased blog called I Percieve. I have been a bit mad at Republicans, for many reasons, but I can see their point also on many issues.

In this post, the author points out that during the Clinton Administration, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac (Governmental loan backing agencies) were urged to back loans from low income black and hispanic home buyers. A lot of times these loans would not have been made because these people were unable to afford their mortgages. This is partially what has set us up for the current fiasco. Sadly now it is the same black and hispanic low income home buyers who are probably now losing their homes. It was a gesture of goodwill (or as the writer of this article states, a boost for Clintons image), that has gone astray.

Here is the article, I am going to keep searching, right now I am going to bed.

http://iperceive.net/hidden-clinton-success-story-fannie-mae-subprime-loans-for-minorities/

~Strawberry Girl

No comments: