Friday, March 6, 2009

Job Interview Today!!

Well, I was suprised yesterday by a call for a job interview at my favorite store, Good Earth. Again I waited as the interviewer was busy with someone else. I believe I did very well, helped along by congeniality and Eco Grrls excellent tips. I think the interviewer sincerely liked me and thought that I would do very well as a demo-coordinater. Which involves talking with the companies that they work with, setting up dates, training demonstrators. I think that it would be a fun job and a good experience. She said that they will decide by the end of next week, oi!!

Anyway, thank you all for the support you've given me. Shout out to Eco Grrl for the interviewing tips and to John at Smoke Rings and Matterings for helping me believe in myself. :0)

Also, Clone Girl and Reggie, and also A C. :0)

1 comment:

EcoGrrl said...

congratulations!!!!