Thursday, March 5, 2009

Cousinish Behavior

I have a great bunch of cousins. We act insane together, but they actually keep me sane. Here are a few of our inside jokes...


We look each other straight in the eye, until we can't stand it anymore. Then as a mutual joke we keep staring and move in closer and closer trying not to laugh and snort at each other and then pretend that nothing has happened.

With one of my cousins we have a joke that somehow or other we have switched bodies and someday we will switch back again.

My cousins have a great sense of humor, it is impossible to be in the same room with one of them and not laugh at some absurdity about life. In fact we went to see the movie about "The Brother's Grim," which was absolutely one of the worst movies that I have ever seen, but I was laughing almost the whole time. It was probably annoying to the people around us but I couldn't help it. They would laugh at the expression on someone's face, or a random pig walking through the scene and it became absolutely hilarious.

We have written the most absurd screen plays and stories together. There is absolutely no way anyone would "get" them. Although I did submit one about dillusional grannies to fulfill an assignment at school and got an A on it. I wonder if the TA who graded it even read it.

My cousins, so fun to be around. :0)

2 comments:

Midlife, menopause, mistakes and random stuff... said...

Okay, your comment about making me laugh made me laugh :) You're hysterical and have a fabulous sense of humor......
My cousins and I are pretty close as well. Especially four of us gals. We do crazy stuff like this together and have girl trips and such. Priceless.
Fantastic post. Thanks :)

Steady On
Reggie Girl

Femin Susan said...

Hi......
Your blog is really interesting... Keep posting.... may god bless you !