Saturday, October 17, 2009

Heartache

Now I feel like going out to run, run away from the demons chasing me, nightmares of regrets, unfinished business touched by desire. Oh heaven, awake and restore me to myself, help me Father to know which way to turn, each turn is a way that I know not of, paralell universes into a zone of twilight misery. How is it that doing the right thing is so difficult to comprehend?

I see, there is a gap

an emptiness

My heart aches for the spirit, for uplifting things, for beauty

My kids are going up to this "Anime Bonzai" thing tomorrow in SLC. I've had misgivings about it from the beginning, it is a bunch of kids getting dressed up in "Anime" garb and hanging out together... I don't know how safe the event is so yeah, misgivings. I've been in this uncertain state and I didn't put my foot down. They went ahead, worked for the money... then I felt that I had to let them go. I suppose all that I can do there is pray like mad that they will be ok.

I'm up late, yeah, it's heartache

I need to be filled again

2 comments:

Corrie Howe said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. It is funny how we both have Jonathan's in our lives with Aspergers. When did he find out about his? Was he still young? Or was he older?

How did it go with your kids tonight? Where your fears unfounded?

Anonymous said...

I wish you were in a happier state, I have been there, and i feel your struggles. Stay strong and hang in there. Keep doing the right thing even though it makes us feel lost, alone and harsh at times. It is always the RIGHT way to go.

I as a mother of two, who are grown now still worry when my kids go somewhere I feel they should not. But we have to trust that things will be just fine..
SMILES