Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday Shoot Outs - Water (Sorry I'm a Bit Late)

Starting with Clouds (Big Masses of Water)



Puddles and Snow




Sledding WAHOO!!

(This is my little fellow Sione) (Sione means Jon in Tongan incidentally)


(This is Koli Bear - Intense!!)(My oldest)


(Angie and her Cousins)(Angie's on the right)



(Daddy and Baby)


(Angie in front of the Fountain at Lagoon in her clogging outfit from last year)


(Ahhh, the river... The Provo River - My Favorite)











(Watch out Roxie!! Your going in the stream! This is taken up in Opher, our regular reunion location)



(My Feet, longing for the water!)


(Utah Lake)


(Fishing at Strawberry Resevoir) (Hmmm, Strawberries, YUM!!) ;p


(Sam off in the distance with a shirt on his head. His brother Lee and my niece Sabrina)


(My big brother Jono B)


(Roxie loves the water)


(Kids hangin in the water. Get out!! You'll scare away the fish!)


(Roxie is always up for a good bath, even with all of her clothes on!!)


(She really needed a bath after this!)



Yikes!! The exterminator is a coming - to chase out the bed bugs, darn those critters! So, I gotta go!! Hope you enjoyed. :D

12 comments:

Renee said...

Now these pictures of these wonderful children are an absolute blessing.

Thank you for the privlege of seeing them.

xoxoxo

CathM said...

Annie, your kids are too cute for words. You must be soooooo proud :) Great family photos against the bustle of nature!

Strawberry Girl said...

Thank you, I love their beautiful little spirits, in their beautiful brown skins. (They don't usually ever need sunblock, YEAH!!)

Bagman and Butler said...

Thanks for your reminder to come back to see...I was going to try and recheck tonight later anyhow to see what blogs I had missed. What I like most about your take on the water theme is that you did such a good job of relating people to it, in all its forms...the sledding pictures, fishing pictures...it really came alive because of that. And the last picture is a grabber...what on earth did that baby get into!!!

Strawberry Girl said...

(Someone left a cup of hot cocoa out, lucky it was cold by the time she got it) ;p

Midlife, menopause, mistakes and random stuff... said...

You're children as so precious......just reflections of a Mom and Dad with beautiful spirits! I love that you shared your kiddo's with us along with the water shots. I love the picture of your brother fishing....
Geez, I love them all so much that I can't pick a favorite but that one of the little one needing the bath is just hysterical and made me laugh out loud :)
Please have a weekend filled with much, much love, joy and laughter and.........

Steady On
Reggie Girl

aurbie said...

What a wonderful water family portrait.

Love the other photos, too, especially the snow photos. They always look so nice when it is hot.

You captured "all things water."

Thanks for joining us!

Natalie said...

Lovely river shot, and little miss mischief with the cocoa head. :D

Zaroga said...

Love your photos... the children are darling.

Unknown said...

awesome series of water shots! I have just loved this theme for this week. great post!!

Gordon said...

I have been working my way through all of the known shooters this weekend. Strawberry Girl, I always look forward to what you have to say more than I anticipate the photos. Your pictures are terrific, but you are always a new adventure in your commentary. Thanks for the family tour.

J9 said...

Yikes! What on earth did Roxie get into in that last shot? The kids look like they are having ablast in the snow!