Sunday, May 24, 2009



Pam and Star both gave me this lovely little award

The following rules came with this prize: These blogs are exceedingly charming.These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends.They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.I know some of you don't do awards or meme's and that some of you may have already received this award... and that's okay. You are under no obligation to play along... so with that being said...My nominees are:

Michelle
John
AC
Cathy
Aimee
Nara
Mike
Gordon

I also want to mention my first blogger friend, Clone Girl, Reggie Girl (so, so neat), Renee (beautiful soul), and all of the other new bloggers that I have been getting to know.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Thank you Annie...and yes, please link away :)

CathM said...

Awwwwww... thank you, Annie!