Friday, May 22, 2009

Happy Thoughts Today

Today is a new day!! I am happy when things get reordered as they have been because it makes life a lot more interesting.

If you've followed my blog you will notice that about every other post a while back was me asking the question "what am I supposed to do with my life?"

Well I found what I am supposed to do, write!! :D

Really, it is very funny that I spent all of this time earning a degree in Accounting and now I want to write.

The thing is though is the basic question of where it's going to go. Because, that is probably why the more practical side of me focused on getting a degree in accounting.

I could write all day, write stories about my life, make up poetry (which I have found is a weak spot currently), develop articles about health stuff (which I like to do... ;p)

Even when I was sick I was writing stuff.

I guess the thing to do is to find a class or something. While I am looking and waiting for the opportunity, I will just write my heart out and enjoy it. ;D

Oooo, happy news!! My dad brought me a bunch of blueberries, fruit (oranges and apples) and veggies. So, so nice, puts a smile on my face. :)

The lympth nodes on my throat got really swollen up the past couple of days for some odd reason, doc. said it was a virus not strep. so there were no antibiotics to take.

I'm feeling better today, having all sorts of happy good feeling vibes coming on (the nodes are still a bit swollen and sore). I better not over do it though.

:D:D:D:D:D

Hope everyone's well out there!!

2 comments:

Mike Smith said...

Sorry to hear you've been unwell, SG. But don't stop writing - it's braw (to use a quaint Scots word!)

Stella Jones said...

Sounds like you are feeling better and more confident about your future. You will never have wasted your accounting degree, but writing is a very special way of expressing your feelings. Good luck with it.
Blessings, Star