Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Gluten Free Diet - "Buddies"

WOW!!

I had to share this video of Elizabeth Hasselbeck (from Good Morning America) talking about discovering that she had Celiac disease and turning to a Gluten Free diet.

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/index.php?cl=13298246

Plus one of my favorite authors, Anita Stansfield, revealed in her newsletter that she has Celiac disease.

Amazing how people struggle with this disease for so long then find out how much better they feel after turning to a Gluten Free diet!! I am so glad that GF food is so easy to make and that there is basically a replacement for everything out there.

The people who were diagnosed with Celiac many years ago had a hard time of it, trying to figure out what to eat, but now there are so many things out there to eat!!

Yeah!! I am not alone. :D

3 comments:

Michelle said...

It will....give it a little while, this happens sometimes for some strange reason :)

Let me know if not.

Midlife, menopause, mistakes and random stuff... said...

One of my BFF girlfriends has Celiac.........she's doing really well with her gluten free diet.
Hey (and look, this is totally a ME thing) I didn't understand what you wanted me to do when you sent me the comment?
Ummmmm.......I've been so slammed with catering that I blame that and Menopause (and of course, Jack Daniels for my lil slip ups, lol).
Hit me back at my blog girl....... help an old lady out :)

Steady On
Reggie Girl

Clone.Girl. said...

It isn't so cool to find some-what famous people who are similar to you. You are watching TV and you're like, "Oh me too! Me too!".