Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!!

I hope that you all have a good Mothers Day today!! All of you mothers and all of you with mothers and those beautiful mothering hearts, even if you have yet to have children of your own. I guess that means everyone! :D

(An Extra Special Happy Mothers Day to my own mom as well!!)

Here are some pictures for ya' of my silly kids

Sione Helping with the stinky diapers...



Koli mowing the lawn at my parents...



Angie Getting ready for Volleyball...



Roxie will share her blanket, just for the day of course...



My Favorite Mothers Day Song

I Often Go Walking

1. I often go walking in meadows of clover,
And I gather armfuls of blossoms of blue.
I gather the blossoms the whole meadow over;
Dear mother, all flowers remind me of you.


2. O mother, I give you my love with each flower
To give forth sweet fragrance a whole lifetime through;
For if I love blossoms and meadows and walking,
I learn how to love them, dear mother, from you.


Words: Phyllis Luch, 1937–1995. © 1969 IRI

Music: Jeanne P. Lawler, b. 1924. © 1969 IRI

No comments: