Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Quick Update

Roxie is running around in her swimming suit, no chance sweetie!! We've got more cleaning to do. :D

I don't know if it was the Goldenseal herbal tea (to boost the immune system), Roobios (calming). The sun being out after a refreshing rain, or what it is. It all feels like healthy restoration.

I do have a lot of stuff to do though, so much, I am swamped!!

So I am off to do it and hope to write up some proper posts later on, perhaps a recolection of the identical triplets who were my good friends until we grew apart and away.

1 comment:

Renee said...

I love the picture of you and the baby. I also love the picture of your children as they are all extremly gorgeous.

How is your daughter's dancing going?

Observing panic allows you to detach from the panic and just see it for what it is.

Love Renee xoxo