Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Job Interview and Runty Kitten

Well, I was interviewed today. I stumbled a bit but got through it, I even asked them some questions afterward. Oi' I hate job interviews! Puts me all out of sorts!! GRRR.

The funny thing about it is that my mom hired two of the interviewers and knows the other guy really well, I didn't say anything about it though. They hit me with a few questions that I answered a bit stupidly, (now I kick myself), we shall see. Tomorrow I will find out if they want me, they need 3 people so...

As for the job itself, it is a data processing job. I will do a good job of it, but it is just a job, I have other ideas about life.

As for said kittens, there are four of them and there is a runt. Poor little critter can't seem to latch on long enough to get fat!! He's dreadfully skinny and we are all worried about him. I need to look it up to see if there is something to do!

Now I am sleepy, gonna go catch some ZZZZ's

SG

5 comments:

Unknown said...

sounds to me like you have it all in control...it is only a job.
Good luck!
~AM

GingerV said...

I used to hate the questions what is your stregth and what is your weakness... gad - like at the office or at home? and my strength is my weakness - I analize too much - other workers hate it, my job as auditor it was manditory.... what to do tell them I don't get along well with the other workers causse I can find all their mistakes....
now retired don't have to deal with it anymore.

Mike Smith said...

I knew you would do well, SG. Fingers crossed!

Adullamite said...

'It's only a job,' true enough but gives you an opportunity to do something different, even if boring. Lots of advantages for you here - and cash!!!!!!!!!!!

I expect you will start soon.

Strawberry Girl said...

Thank you all so much, your support means a great deal to me. ;D

SG