Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Very Beautiful Life Today

I am now the happy owner of 6 cats!! No I have not become a crazy cat lady, my cat (I really still consider her a kitten, yet she is a cat) has just brought four beautiful little bundles of fluff into my life.

I am approaching this with a bit of trepidation as the situation is due since we really can't afford to have 6 cats running around. But new life is always a beautiful thing, so I am just enjoying having bitty kittens in the house and crossing my fingers on our ability to find good homes for them.

I just hope they can survive my kids and the neighbors kids until then!

(I will get pictures of them in a bit and post them later) ;D

SG

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh cute! And its nice for the kids to experience that too....then get her desexed :)

xxx

Hibiscus Moon said...

Yes, neuter, neuter. Happy catting.

Unknown said...

Baby critters are so sweet. I'm sure you'll find loving families for them. And then, yes ... as everyone else has suggested ... off to the vet.

Take Care!

Small Footprints
http://reducefootprints.blogspot.com

Mike Smith said...

I suppose you won't want to hurt anyone's felines...