Monday, June 8, 2009

Yippee!! Camping & Health Nut moments :D

What a weekend!! I killed myself biking up the hill on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Then payed for it on Sunday, OUCH!! Plus it was cold and the cold was gettin down deep in my bones.

Roxie had a breakthrough, she's potty trained!! Wahoo, I just had to be patient with her until she got sick of diapers. First she started putting on her 7 year old brothers underware (to his utter dismay), then I got her into her own undies, the clincher was realizing that her cousins were potty trained. LOL

Daughter Angie went up to 5th grade camp this morning, grandma helped her get ready by buying her the needed stuff. I made her pack everything and check it off (partially cause' I was dying from the exercise ;p) She'll need to pack it all up to bring it home after camps done anyway, so it's a good warm up. I'm gonna miss my silly girl though *sniff*. We'll send her up a care package tomorrow :D

I went over to The Good Earth to apply to be a wellness councilor, again!! Studied my herbal book, then bit the bullet. It's really straightforward, you get a list of conditions and your supposed to list herbs, suppliments, foods to help with it.

I know a lot, on the whole foods side of things, and I know a lot about the suppliments and somewhat the herbs. So it should have been easy, but I don't know, I guess I need to take some ginko biloba or something, cause' I lose my train of thought when confronted with a list on a basically blank page.

I did know a lot more today though, and one of the wellness junkie guys came over to chat (and sneak in some help on the quizz ;p) So that was cool, I love it when I get a chance to go all off on this stuff, with someone just as enthusiastic about it. :D:D:D

That's what's goin' on today in my neck of the woods. I hope ya'll are well. SG :D

4 comments:

Adullamite said...

What do you recommend for a miserable old git?
Not me, I meant Mike!

Strawberry Girl said...

Wow, I am honored, adullamite visited my blog. ;D

Looked up the meaning of adullamite, btw, interesting.

Unknown said...

Roxie potty trained? Wahoo!!

Renee said...

You are so blessed to have such a wonderful family. Your children all sound brilliant.

xoxox