Thursday, June 11, 2009

Conquering the Hill




This is the hill... you have seen pictures before I believe, but this bit is the worst part, the top of the hill!!

But, I have improved!! As of yesterday, I almost made it all of the way up!! :D:D

Where as I only made it 1/4 of the way up on the first day I tried, I only now have 1/4 of the way to go! ;D

This isn't consistent though, I sometimes get a little ways up, or I go further... I think it will take time to be consistent.

As for other new's, we sent my little girl a care package yesterday and today (and I think daddy snuck in pop and bubble gum, along with who knows what). So she's getting the family connection. :D

My boy's are being boy's, wrestling in the living room, with intermittent cries of "NO!! Mommy!" (This is usually coming from Sione) It gets annoying because they are not really calling me. I am going to tease them mercilessly when they get older about calling "Mommy" all the time.

Oh, and Sam has an opportunity to make some money!! Yeah!

His cousins that he worked for in 05' have recently gotten back in contact (or vice versa) and they offered him an opportunity to go out and work on a job in North Dakota! :D That is forever away, and they are driving, but at least he's going to be bringing home some money. :0)

So, that's all my newsy news. Angie is coming home tomorrow!! Yeah!! :D:D:D

2 comments:

Renee said...

Wonderful news.

That is one beautiful hill.

xoxoxo

Greener Bangalore said...

Annie let me know when you climb the hill next time....will join you ;-)