Saturday, April 18, 2009

Classical Music and Colds

I had some sort of stomach flu yesterday, today my heads a bit groggy, so I brought out some classical music to help me feel better...

Listening to Vivaldi right now... I love "Spring" from the four Seasons. I also like the sound of "Summer" some parts of it sound like the rushing of the river. Kind of like the way I feel when running along the river trail.

The thing about classical music, is that there are pieces out there that I like, but I don't remember who the artist was. So that's annoying grrr... I took a music appreciation class in college and some of the classical music that was required listening was so fantastic!! Unfortunantly I couldn't afford to keep the CD's, quite expensive.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Recorders should be abolished!