Thursday, April 23, 2009

Honest Scrap Award


The Honest Scrap Award From Pam

The Honest Scrap award comes with a caveat or 2. Firstly you have to tell your readers 10 things about you they may not know, but that are true. Secondly you have to tag 10 people with the award."

Thank you Pam for the award...

Here are 10 random things about me:

1. I like hanging out at the river (and even jump in once in a while).

2. I have a Bachelors degree in accounting.

3. I want to learn how to speak in Tongan, Spanish and Italian.

4. I want to learn how to draw and paint.

5. I want to improve my singing. (Even have a CD from a professional voice coach, Lalalala)

6. I cook, and I love it, but I am sometimes random about it!!

7. I have poor eyesight but I can see other things well. ;D

8. There are two little critters (who are sort of crazy cats) who hang around my house. One's named Stormy, a little boy kittie who I like to call Storm Cloud (just to mock him a bit) The other is Stripes a LOUD little girl kittie (Who I call Strip Stripes cause everyone needs a nick name).

9. I like the Mr. Men book series and Little Ms. By Roger Hargreaves (who wouldn't like these books?)

10. I have a tendency to become obsessed with projects then to go totally flat on whatever I was doing before. (Sort of like my Dad... the house still isn't painted).


I am tagging 10 of my favorite people:

John

Star

Nara

-A-C-

Sonja

Sarah

Renee

Michelle

Aimee

Julene

3 comments:

Michelle said...

10???

Argh

Thank you Strawbery Girl

I think :)

Finding Pam said...

SG, I can relate to #10 except that I am so compulsive that I would work non stop til it is done.

Thank you for playing along and for letting us get to know you a littl bit better.

I wondered what Tongan was? Thanks for letting me know.

I guess you could sing while you sing while you count! haha

EcoGrrl said...

thank you! i am finally back in blog world so i'll get right on that :)