Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Taxes, taxes, everywhere

I have a Bachelors Degree in accounting, but trying to handle last years business information, let alone taxes is baffling me.

Why?

Because I didn't create the company to handle large jobs... then I didn't have the software to keep track of the jobs... I didn't have contracts... I couldn't track labor... let alone expenses...

Someone send me some Gingko Biloba... a bunch of blueberries... some REALLY Dark chocolate, because this stuff is making me insane.

And that my friends is one of the big troubles with partnerships.

It dosen't matter how much I know about business... because if I am not in control of the incomes and outflows, and I cannot track them besides. If there is no cooperation... Then stuff like this happens. Don't look at me for an explaination.

It makes me want to: Hide, scream, initiate a hostile take over...

OR let things be, try to sort them out and refuse to be the accounting portion of the business...

2 comments:

Mike Smith said...

I had a very nice letter from the Tax Man saying my tax return was outstanding. Very generous of him, particularly as I can't recall filling one in...

Hope you are well.

Strawberry Girl said...

He, he taxes, seesh!!