Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Quirky ol' Fate (Possible Job)

Well today's been interesting. Nice weather, though it makes me realise how much the house needs cleaning. :D

So I've been cleaning whenever possible... then I ran up to my favorite health food stores. Bought some good ol' fashioned raw milk (I love having a store nearby to get it from) and stocked up a bit on some staples, I try to buy in bulk whenever possible.

When I got out to my car I found that my phone had somehow been left in the little box between seats, it was ringing and I got to it too late. It was Good Earth, first there was a message that my bulk items were there (really?) :D

Next a message that they wanted me to come take the test again for wellness councilor (someone who works with supplements) YIPPEE!! I knew that the lady who interviewed me before liked me... it was a fluke that I had a headache and couldn't for the life of me remember that Shark Cartilage and MSM are good for joint problems...

Anyway, I'm going to study up tonight and call them tomorrow. Lucky I have a good short term memory... I do know certain things that help with other things but I sometimes forget the name of it on the spot. But from my college days I've learned how to get just that extra bit of info in your head before taking a test. Plus I took the test before and can remember a few things that I never thought to supplement for - YAY!!

Plus I have to give my husband some Props... I didn't think that he would study as hard as he is, or that he would do so well on his test... but he got a B+ today on his test!! GO SAM!!

I was a bit worried about it because he's not into books. In fact he totally blew off a chemical hazard training manual that he had to read (for working in the army depot) that really worried me when he did that!!

So things have been improving with him... I am glad!! Hopefully we will have money coming in soon (besides the measly unemployment).

Now I am going to go cook up some Sweet and Sour chicken, yum... though if the Tempeh (cultured soy stuff) tastes good (and doesn't bug my body) I will try eating more of that kind of thing and less meat... (last time I tried that kind of experiment, it did not go well).

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Sounds positive!

Renee said...

I hope everything went well. Keep us posted.

Cute husband and gorgeous children.

Love Renee xoxo