Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Sister...

My sister knows why things are hard for me right now, sorry K for the pain that you've gone through. I wish I could take it away...

I'm going to post some of her artwork. She is in so many ways the girl I wish I would have been. A loyal friend, she fights back when dad gets on her case. She might think that she is lost but she's pursuing the things that are natural talents and I think that's the only road to happiness anyway.

She's my only blood sister (I consider my brothers wife a sister, though they are breaking up). I hope she will be there for me if/when whatever is brewing spills out. I hope it doesn't... and that this thin line I am walking holds.

Love ya K

~Big Sis.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Good luck with it all. I hope it turns out how you need it to, whatever it is :)

Greener Bangalore said...

Hi Straw.....Just waiting for the artwork.....and from that i can read that you are so kind and motivating...way to go....Good luck

Anonymous said...

I hope things work out for the loves you have mentioned here.

Strawberry Girl said...

Thanks for the support everyone!!

Even through my veiled admissions.

:}

Midlife, menopause, mistakes and random stuff... said...

Girl, I'm sorry to hear about Sis.
And.......I'm sorry that I'm so behind on my commenting. I've been reading though :)
I've just been super duper busy and this Chemo is a killer (no pun intended.
Organic Candy???????WHAT????
Hey, I'd go to Grandma's too....
I just gave my kids gin and cigarettes and they all turned out okay you know??
(and yes, of course......I'm totally kidding).
You're a real sweetheart Strawberry Girl :)
I hope you and your family have a blessed Easter and......

Steady On
Reggie Girl

Renee said...

Happy Easter and have a wonderful time with your beautiful family.

Love Renee

Hope all works out well for you, I mean your sister. xoxo

Love Renee