Thursday, April 9, 2009

Little Update

The studying has begun in full force!! I am finally learning Anatomy... one of those things that I kind of wanted to learn, but didn't think I would be able to because it looked difficult to memorise the muscles and bones and such. I was helping Sam study his Kinseology book last night, it involves Anatomy and the study of movement. Very interesting stuff!!

R has been acting up! I guess its her age, but its also partially the little neighbor boy and his hitting ways! She has been extra whiny, extra clingy and I have sort of been through this type of behavior before (with my other kids) but not quite like this. She found a binky (then another and another) which is funny because although I had a couple for her when she was a baby, she never liked them, not one little bit!! Now that she is old enough to understand the concept, she has started going around with a binkie, and acting "babyish." Which is on-line to the whole Erick Erickson child development scheme of things but it is still annoying... She is one smart little cookie!! Actually she's been copying her little playmate from next door (hitting and thumb sucking) and her cousin (Binkie attachment). Binkie's are going to be disappearing from her life again, very soon (as we can sneak them away)!!

What's funny is that she reminds me of my little sister at that age. K, was such a smart little thing as well!! (a bit too smart) :D

No comments: