Thursday, April 30, 2009

Financial Stress Causes Meltdown!!

No not a headline from last year, but my own personal nightmare...

I've been working on this forever!! Almost had a breakthrough, almost...

It's been tying me to the computer, and as much as I like blogging and all of the other things tied to the computer I think its created a monster... muwahahaha!!

The quality of my life is helped by my dear friends who have been patient with me(e-mailing me even though I have been compulsive about it sometimes).

But who can argue with getting outside, to do all of the great outside things that are available to do?

So my monster financial nightmare must come to an end!! When it does I will be a serene and happy Strawberry Girl (Right?) after all I have garden centers to haunt.

River trails to walk on, parks to lay down and reflect endlessly on the universe in(alright I don't do this a lot, but who dosen't like reflecting on the universe from time to time?)

Plus getting back to my mind numbing list of recipe's that I want to adapt to Gluten Free versions and figuring out new ways to be an innovative earth friendly girl are also things that have been put on hold...

All because... (ok I won't go into a rant about why I am stuck on the computer deciphering transactions from last year... your all acquainted I think with several rants I've had on this subject).

Now after a day joyfully filled with deciphering the undecipherable I have created a hastily drawn Kinky Boot Beast (a character from many stories in my past, and my defender against Johns terrible fire breathing dragons that he keeps letting lose...).

No comments: