Tuesday, August 11, 2009

7 Years of Bad Luck, Oh Joy

Hi folks

My car will not turn on, it is up in Orem, stuck at Real Foods Market. There is something wrong with the ignition where you turn the key, it will not turn. We cannot even get it into neutral to tow it ourselves. So a real towing company must be called, to tow our car to wherever they will fix it, which will cost to tow and to fix, what little money we have in savings from our tax return.

I am wondering who broke the mirror to bring us 7 years of bad luck.

I am wondering if I asked to be tested like Job in the bible at some insane point in my life.

I am wondering if any of the 6 applications that I put in over the past week will give me a call.

As for right now, I am going to walk over to the kids school to register my son for second grade and hope that they don't shoot me because he is behind. (He reads just fine with me, but with brother, sister and daddy he stumbles).

If you want a nice post check out my other blog

http://creativelywritten.blogspot.com/

(Ah, at least we happen to have roadside assistance on our insurance policy, go Progressive!)

3 comments:

Renee said...

Just remember that reading is memory and practice. All he has to do is read with you once every day and then if you can find some books he is interested in at the library.

The more he reads the better he will be at it. I know he can do it.

Love Renee xoxo

Mike Smith said...

Keep the faith, SG, keep the faith!

Adullamite said...

Struggle on girl, it could be worse - you could be English!