Friday, August 21, 2009

I confess...

I confess to being too gloomy sometimes. I have reason, but gloominess, OI gotta get over it.

I wish...

that it was possible to clean my house with a two year old around (or do anything else for that matter) while my kids are in school.

that I could have some things like new couches, a nice rug in the living room (the carpet cleaners to come over), a bigger table (a bigger kitchen to put it in), and a nice back yard and garden (I can't do much back there right now).

I gotta clean house, it always feels good if I can get things back into order. Our couches are terrible though and there is not a thing to do but live with it.

I finished reading "Pride and Prejudice," funny that I've never read it. I'm going to read "Sense and Sensibility next." I really, really liked "Pride and Prejudice," in fact gleaned some good ideas...

Gotta stop being gloomy

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Try couch covers??? Cheaper than new couches, and washable....I remember those days. You know what, they make just as much mess when they are teenagers and aren't much better at cleaning it either.... xxx

Ghost Dansing said...

Israel....

Strawberry Girl said...

That cheered me up Ghost Dansing, definantly a beautiful soul...

Thanks Michelle, girl I don't know why you've stuck around to hear my rants but I love ya' for it.

SG