Monday, August 10, 2009

Kittie, kittie, kittie

I have some sad news on the kitten front, we had one of them die on Friday! R brought it upstairs and told me that the kittie was broken!

We also have a little black kittie who is getting weak and not eating. We are trying to give it milk to see if we can help it along, but we shall see. I would be really sad to lose this one because I love black kitties.

As for other news, I am still job hunting. I put in an application for two more jobs today and I am still looking for more to apply to. We shall see how it goes...

The kids will start back to school next Thursday which shall be nice, they are tired of being home. K is going to be a Junior High kid! That is going to be weird!

Here is a picture of said kitties when they were just born...

1 comment:

Layla said...

Aww so sad about the kitty! Hope you find a job soon!