Saturday, August 1, 2009

Finally, my own bed...

I finally have a bed!!

I have not had a bed for almost 6 months now, I have been sleeping on my daughters lower bunk with Roxie. All this because of bed bugs, it has been a long nightmare.

Long story.

We got a couple hundred dollars from a little job Sam went to help with and there is a lot of stuff I could have used it for but this was important! So I went up to IKEA today, bought a bed frame, then got it home to put it together. I got the frame together and found that I hadn't bought the middle bar, so I had to go all the way back up to the store to get it. I hadn't gotten the wooden slats either but I refused to spend $40 dollars on them so I just got some lumber from the hardware store and had Sam cut it to length.

It is actually a better bed than the last which was a bed frame without a headboard, now I have a headboard, and I am happy/relieved... now I am going to go get some rest! ;D

SG

3 comments:

Mike Smith said...

Sweet dreams. But can you do something about the snoring? I can hear you across the pond...!

Adullamite said...

Rest in pea....er, I mean have a good sleep.

Strawberry Girl said...

Geez is it that bad, really must talk to the doctor about that... ;D

Thank heaven, I'm just sleeping, (actually I've been feeling like one of the walking undead!)

SG